Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 3?? - Pool Noodle Boot Savers

*sigh*

So, after only 2 weeks I fell off the wagon! How am I going to make it 52 weeks?! I'm the worst blogger ever. (I'm okay with that.) My excuse is that we had 2 crazy weekends that included a yard sale, and an out of town wedding. To make up for it, I'll cover weeks 3 & 4 tonight and Friday, then get back on schedule over the weekend (I hope).




Pool Noodle Boot Savers - this was one of those genius things I came across on Pinterest that made me say, "duh". For the life of me, I can't find the pin. It was in my early days of Pinterest, so it's possible I didn't even re-pin it. If anyone knows the original source, please leave a comment! Here's how mine turned out. (It's not rocket science, I promise.)




Now those are some happy boots.

I did both pairs with one noodle and it worked out perfectly. I cut it with my husband's pocket knife, which worked well - you could probably even use a steak knife.

I bought my noodle before Labor Day, so I'm not sure if you'll still be able to find them, but I bet if you do, they'll be on sale. You know - half off the $1 they already cost. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see you in those boots (and nothing else) soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, Gwenie - that's all I'm wearing these days. The neighbors love it.

    ReplyDelete